How to deal with a SCAR at the place of pigmentation.
- What types of scars can we find in places of pigmentation?
- What is the risk of complications after pigmentation of the scar – what can go wrong?
- Where do the differences in pigment saturation after healing process at the place of pigmentation: migration, low pigment saturation.
- Does pigment quality matter when working with a scar?
- What needle bundles work best Healing process after surgery: scar versus healthy skin – a time distance between treatments , post-treatment recommendations.
- What the client should know before the procedure – what should we include in the client’s card.
Stay ahead of the competition, expand your knowledge!
Knowledge is POWER
Do you want to know more?
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!